Saturday, February 10, 2007

=( sadness fills the life )=

back again...well to post once again for all those who visit my blog n comment...thx!! anyways this is abt sadness la...as the post title also mentions..so it only means im sad. got many possible reasons lar...dun wanna list them out ^^ later got ppl will kill me la...then CheRz kill me also la...then so on n so forth lols. anyways..some stuff jus cant be mended... its like a broken piece of ancient artifact...altho u can put it together once again there still will be cracks seen... happened to me alreadi...it totaly isn't fun. i dun trust the person that much already...and i bet i can't... sorry..
anyways enough of da sadness...i luv my frenz dat i hav...!! ^^ u guys rox!
Baa the Kid, Signin out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home