Saturday, February 10, 2007

Forgot put SomEthIn...

okok...this abt myself only. When sad ar...will be sad for very long ok...then will lyk..very bored n sian n other stuff u can think of la...then when im happy i will laugh, cry, go hyper la...do almost all the crazy stuff...jump la run la bla bla...then when angry..err i not me le...i will ver crazy n violent until like siao...anyways this some stuff abt me la...n its hard to make me angry u can go ask eE huI lor...she tried so many times cannot make me ^^...sorry if u readin this wor lols.but i bored la...see if got time then i add skins n songs to make this blog nicer ok? ^^ orh and ty my frenz for bein there when i needed u...especially when im sad ^^ u ppl rox!!
Baa the Kid,Signin ouT

1 Comments:

Blogger EeHui said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 14, 2007 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home