Sunday, March 25, 2007

^^ postin once again.

ok im back once again for postin.
err ok lets see...peeps if u wan me to tag ur bloggie then must sms me ur blog add leh...if not i forget then dunno whathappen liao...then cannort tag...so must rmb sms mi first. thx
ok lets see... actually i duno what to write lately...been bored...but i lazy learn html so dun ask me do stuff abt my blog yet. next tym then change skin...so far just care abt the taggin stuff first. do giv me ur blog add hor ty.
And also, those who read this, please go youtube watch army daze. its a nice show ^^ quite short tho.
Baa,The Kid

4 Comments:

Blogger EeHui said...

lol....

April 13, 2007 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Dude said...

..... sean=blockhead

April 14, 2007 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Dude said...

..... sean=blockhead

April 14, 2007 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger EeHui said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 14, 2007 at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home